Kittley Family Medicine offers comprehensive medical care for all ages using the best medicine and alternative treatments available. Our office accepts most insurances; we no longer accept Medicare, Medicaid or any HMO plans. We gladly accept patients on a cash pay basis.
- Medical and alternative treatment of rheumatic diseases, including antibiotic protocol.
- Women’s health care including natural hormone replacement, diagnosis and treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome, PMS and other uniquely female health issues. BioTE certified practitioner for hormone pellets.
- Treatment of diabetes including diagnosis, treatment and management of the disease with emphasis on education, diet and supplements. Cure is possible in type II diabetes with diet therapy!
- Holistic management of lifestyle illnesses such as hypertension and high cholesterol.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Isn't the best therapy that which helps our bodies heal ourselves?
- Full body and breast thermography as a health discovery tool. Member of iAMT.
- Treatment of low and high thyroid problems.
- Preventive health care and routine physicals with a focus on patient education.
- Medically supervised natural weight loss.
- Hand-picked high quality supplements available at the office and through our members only Angelica Pantry website.
- Screening and treatment of men's health issues including sexual dysfunction, testosterone replacement and prostate problems (if you don’t ask, we can’t help!)
- Prolozone therapy pioneered by Dr. Shallenberger. Prolozone® is a homeopathic/oxygen injection technique for all forms of musculo-skeletal and joint pain including chronic neck and back pain, rotator cuff injuries, degenerative and arthritic hips and knees, degenerated discs, and shoulder and elbow pain.
- Medical and alternative treatment for smoking cessation.
- Health maintenance care for children, including well child examinations and developmental screenings, school and sports physicals.
- Diagnosis and treatment of common childhood illnesses.
- Referral to appropriate specialists as needed.